Experience reqd. : 4-5 Years min.
1. Strong understanding of computer network and server infrastructure.
2. Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure
devices like Sophos firewall, L3 manageable switches, CCTV, Wifi devices.
3. Good knowledge of Laptop, Desktop and printer troubleshooting.
4. Good knowledge of School ERP, Microsoft Team administration.
5. Good knowledge of School website maintenance, G-Suite & Microsoft Office 365 administration.
6. Can manage online events through Google meet, MS team or Zoom meeting for staff and management.
7. Can manage live broadcasting of events through YouTube and Facebook.
8. Good knowledge of payroll software.
9. Good knowledge of video / photo editing work
10.Taking care of staff training related to IT.
11.Ability to quickly learn technologies and products using documentation and internet resources.
12.Basic knowledge of SQL server and queries.
13.Good communication skills.
14.Good interpersonal and networking skills.
15.Maintain IT inventory, stock in/out record
Pls mail resume on [email protected]
We have been through a long and uncertain period of stress and fear, and all of us are glad and thankful that we are back to some semblance of normalcy in our lives.
Schooling has become much more dynamic than ever before, as curricula, teaching methodologies, education policies and aspirations of parents and students keep changing much faster than they did in the past.